What To Do If Your Pain Is Not Managed Correctly By Dr Brian Blick

If your doctor does not listen to you when you are seeking help for your pain, it is important to understand that there are other options. The first thing you should do is ask for another opinion from a different doctor. If this doesn’t work, then it’s time to be proactive about your health and make sure that the pain management plan is being followed correctly.

Know That It’s Okay To Ask For Help

It’s okay to ask for help. If you’re in pain, and it isn’t managed properly, there are many different resources available to help you. You can ask friends, family members and professionals such as doctors, nurses or other healthcare professionals. You may also want to consider asking for help from your employer if they offer any kind of workplace assistance program that could help with medical bills or lost wages due to missed work days because of your injury or illness.

You don’t need to suffer in silence, says Dr Brian Blick! It’s important that we all know how much support there is out there when we need it most — no matter what kind of pain we’re experiencing.

Understand That You Are Not Alone

It’s important to understand that you are not alone. There are many people who experience chronic pain, and they can provide support and understanding. Dr Brian Blick can also find help from a pain management specialist, or even a psychologist or therapist if you would like to talk about your feelings surrounding the issue of chronic pain.

Be Proactive About Your Health, Not Reactive

If you are not receiving the care you need and deserve, be proactive about your health. Don’t wait until the pain is unbearable to seek help. Don’t wait until your doctor gives up on you.

If you don’t feel like your current doctor is listening to what’s going on with your body, get a second opinion from another physician who specializes in treating chronic pain conditions or has experience treating people with similar symptoms as yours (like a neurologist). If necessary, ask for a consultation with a pain management specialist who can evaluate where things went wrong and make recommendations about how best to proceed moving forward so that this doesn’t happen again in the future!